Cross County Skiing
- Cross Country Ski Trails
- Meticulously Groomed
- Open to the Public
Snow Tubing (For Lodging Guests Only)
Snowshoeing & Trails (Open to the Public)
Lighted Ice Skating (For Lodging Guests Only)
Begin your fishing season earlier than the opener at Afterglow Resort!
- No fishing license required
- No fishing season – fish year round
Scenic drives around the area will thrill you, with exotic mixtures of hardwoods, pines and birches allowing you to share in the incomparable beauty of God’s creation during our Colorama season.
Scenic waterfalls are within short driving distances!
Delight in the frequent unexpected opportunities to observe deer, eagles, ospreys, beavers, raccoons, loons, and more in and around the lake.
Afterglow Lake Resort provides a constant variety of activities amid a private, restful setting!
- Organized recreation program for all ages during the summer months.
- Hiking on miles of wooded trails meandering through our 240 acres and on into the trails in the Nicolet National Forest around us.
- Biking trails abound. From Afterglow you can bike directly onto the Vambasa Biking System.
Without leaving the resort, you can enjoy:
Enjoy the numerous leisurely paced golf courses serving this area’s guests. Inquire at the office or e-mail us for accommodations and information.
Indoor Invitation… Relaxing in the whirlpool!
After an exhilarating day of skiing, hiking, biking, fishing or tennis, enjoy a soothing and relaxing time in our WHIRLPOOL & SAUNA. Open mid & peak season, with adjacent dressing rooms, shower, and restrooms. We operate the whirlpool & sauna on a reservation basis, posting a sign-up sheet in the office each morning. There are two coin-operated WASHERS & DRYERS for the guests’ use in the same area.
In the nearby “WRECK ROOM” you will find:
- Ping pong
- Air hockey games
- Pool table
- SERIOUS WEIGHT LIFTING EQUIPMENT
- Stationary Bike